Copyright 2013-2015 ViralFact.com
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, URL’s, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video and links (“Content”) that you submit, post in the forum, or transmit in any other way.
- You must not to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any other community members.
- You may not harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We may terminate immediately your access to our Services and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access to our Services, violates these provisions.
- Viral Fact is not responsible for the Content posted on its Site, is not required to actively monitor Content posted, and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Site at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit toViral Fact.
- Viral Fact seeks to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please e-mail email@example.com
THIRD PARTY SITES
Viral Fact may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links do not mean that we endorse these third party sites or services. We are not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party sites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
We provide our Services “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available.” We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about the Services. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES AND ALL SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND SERVICES DISTRIBUTED THROUGH OUR SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ARE ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY SUPPORT SERVICES, WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE, ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ANY OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY, OR THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUPPLIERS FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF A SERVICE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID US DURING A ONE-YEAR PERIOD FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AT ISSUE.
WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUPPLIERS, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and any other affiliated companies, and our respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees that arise from your use or misuse of the Services. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
We make no representation that Content on the Services is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing it from territories where the Content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access a Service from a location outside the U.S., you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
CHOICE OF LAW AND LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES.
You agree that the laws of Wisconsin govern this contract and any claim or dispute that you may have against us, without regard to Wisconsin’s conflict of laws rules, and that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall have no applicability. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by a court located in Madison, Wisconsin and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
The FTC requires that bloggers and websites disclose if they are earning money or being compensated in any way via their blog.
- We do not accept payment to place links or articles.
- We do accept cash, free product and other forms of compensation in exchange for product reviews, branded content and advertisements.