You’ll look back ever so fondly.
1. The sun shining through a heart.
2. An aerial view of the wedding dress in all its glory.
3. Incorporating three generations of women.
4. A perfectly symmetric family photo.
5. Something a little silly, if you don’t mind the groom having his head up your skirt.
6. A shot where you’re surrounded by the people you love.
7. The bridesmaids before they get ready.
9. Fun with mirrors.
11. A shot of the couple before the wedding, reading each other’s letters.
12. A “from below” shot of the bridesmaids’ toast.
13. The “tiny bride” perspective pic.
14. Another requisite perspective pic.
15. An adorable shot of the bride with the flower girl.
16. Or flower girls.
17. A “first look” not just with the groom, but with dad.
18. A “first look” with the bridesmaids.
19. A photo of your guests giving you ~a little privacy~ for your hot makeout sesh.
21. Some very goofy photos of the groomsmen.
25. The first dance…in aerial view.
26. A photo with photos of your parents’ wedding days.
27. A cute photo op with your bridesmaids that lets you reminisce how far in your friendship you’ve come.
28. A shot with them at the bar…literally.
29. And because you know they’ll be Instagramming the shit out of your dress…
30. Silly poses with each of your bridesmaids.
31. A romantic photo of the wedding party with the sweet ride you rented for the day.
32. A photo with everyone giving their best bouquet-face.
33. A photo you can include in your thank-you notes.
34. A candid laughing photo.
35. One that incorporates your HUGE ROCK as well as your best furry friend.
36. A GIF.
37. A pinky promise photo showing off your rings.
38. A jumping photo that is adorable, not corny.
39. A photo with the kids that is perfectly worthy of framing.
40. A creative double-exposure.
41. An artful reflection.